Exclusive PENINSULA VILLA in Ayia Napa marina area.
The villa architecture is a contemporary expression of new and old, combining locally quarried stone around the base with sleek plaster volumes cantilevered above. Large expanses of glass are optimally placed to promote the breathtaking views around the villas. European facade panels are used to introduce warm but modern contrasting colours. The villa is designed with a modern, open-plan concept, with primary areas oriented towards the sea.
Oversize 2.8 meter-tall glass doors slide away into the walls, extending the ground level main living areas out onto the veranda and pool deck. Each lot includes a private plunge pool with infinity edge.
The upper floor bedroom level also features full-height sliding glass doors that open onto wood-decked covered verandas, allowing in the Mediterranean breeze and views. Lower levels open out into private sunken gardens and courtyards.
All of the above are complimented by complete facility management services and 24-hour security.
The Villa comprised of four levels:
1. The ground level features the main reception area, living and dining rooms, kitchen, guest WC, spacious covered and uncovered verandas, a private deck with an infinity edge swimming pool and private parking.
2. The bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and covered verandas are located on the first floor.
3. A kitchen bench and uncovered veranda complete the roof garden area.
4. The lower level has a large multi-purpose room and opens out into private sunken gardens and courtyard.
• Imported wood and premium porcelain tile floors.
• Bespoke mosaic wall inlays.
• Solid-core doors with top-quality locks, door handles and hinges.
• High ceilings with large windows.
• Premium-grade double-glazed windows.
• Central air conditioning system, adjustable in every apartment in multiple zones.
• Underfloor heating system.
• Home automation system.
• Separate laundry area.
• Indoor fireplaces.
Ayia Napa, Famagusta
Open on Google Maps
Province / State:
City / Town: